- Whether you're looking for a high quality takeaway, or a sit down meal in a warm and comfortable restaurant, you can expect a friendly and welcoming environment. Based in the heart of Newcastle, all food is freshly cooked by our award winning Indian chef. So if you're looking for a delicious curry, or a selection of juicy Indian dishes, we guarantee you'll be more than satisfied. As well as mouthwatering food, you can also make the most of our superb cocktails from our in-house mixologist. So if you're looking for an Indian restaurant with a lively atmosphere and lovely views of the sea, please don't hesitate to drop by.
- Savoy Café is a family run business in the heart of Newcastle County Down. Using the best locally sourced ingredients prepared by Paddy & Eileen Mallon (former head chef & have both been in the hospitality business for many years) the new Savoy Café brings quality homemade food to Newcastle’s main street. Coffee We offer a wide selection of top quality coffee served by our trained baristas. Cakes/Bakes We bake our own homemade scones every day and provide a selection of home made tray bakes and cakes. Food Our daily homemade soups have become very popular with our customers. We also provide breakfast and evening menus. Special Selections Wanting to provide the best quality locally sourced produce we have chosen to sell D.P. Connelly & Sons award winning 100% natural juices & hand made crisps.
- The Restaurant offers special dishes each day as well as an established repertoire of fish dishes, grills and salads. On Sundays and special occasions such as Mothers’ Day and Valentines Day, special Celebration Menus are created. Parties and group bookings are always welcome at the Strand Restaurant with seating up to 76 people.
- Our family run business offers new and regular alike, good food with a friendly service in a modern and warm atmosphere.> Recently awarded 5 Star Health And Hygiene from the local district council. We are located in the Hub of Newcastle, just a few steps away from the award winning promenade, easy access to the beach and complimented by the Beautiful backdrop of the Mourne
- This magnificent 115 year old building, formerly a railway hotel, is the perfect spot for some well-earned pamper and play. There’s a world-leading ESPA Spa on site, offering every therapy you can think of. The globally renowned Royal County Down golf course is right on the doorstep. And the hotel overlooks a long and winding beach – perfect for your little bucket and spade brigade – in the heart of seaside town Newcastle, all framed by the Mourne mountains sweeping down to the sea. Not bad, eh?
- For that more informal style of meal or drink why not visit The Percy French restaurant resting at the foot of the Mourne Mountains, in the grounds of the Slieve Donard hotel. At The Percy French you are greeted with a smile and the log burning fires ensure a relaxing atmosphere
- Darren Ireland is Chef and proprietor of Vanilla Restaurant. Born in Newcastle, he has been in the restaurant business for 9 years. Vanilla opened in October 2009, and Darren raised the bar on what he wanted to provide his clientele. Vanilla has also teamed up with local wine merchants and producers to bring some unique flavours to the table and provide a dining experience second to none. Enthusiasm and dedication to deliver food of a high standard is what keeps the customers coming back again and again.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.