For that more informal style of meal or drink why not visit The Percy French restaurant resting at the foot of the Mourne Mountains, in the grounds of the Slieve Donard hotel. At The Percy French you are greeted with a smile and the log burning fires ensure a relaxing atmosphere
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- For that more informal style of meal or drink why not visit The Percy French restaurant resting at the foot of the Mourne Mountains, in the grounds of the Slieve Donard hotel. At The Percy French you are greeted with a smile and the log burning fires ensure a relaxing atmosphere
- Whether you're looking for a high quality takeaway, or a sit down meal in a warm and comfortable restaurant, you can expect a friendly and welcoming environment. Based in the heart of Newcastle, all food is freshly cooked by our award winning Indian chef. So if you're looking for a delicious curry, or a selection of juicy Indian dishes, we guarantee you'll be more than satisfied. As well as mouthwatering food, you can also make the most of our superb cocktails from our in-house mixologist. So if you're looking for an Indian restaurant with a lively atmosphere and lovely views of the sea, please don't hesitate to drop by.
- This dramatic sculpture with soaring pinnacles of steel supporting hand worked flying tail forms is viewed against a backdrop of sky, sea and mountains. The form was inspired by the pioneering flight in Northern Ireland by Harry Ferguson along Newcastle coastline and the seaside heritage of the town. Artist: Charles Normandale
- This piece celebrates the life of the multi-talented entertainer, Percy French, who composed the song “The Mountains of Mourne”. To represent this wistful letter home, the stainless steel is held on the edge and engraved with handwritten lyrics to resemble a page. An iconic image of Percy is subtracted from the sheet, allowing a view of the Mournes and linking the man, the scenery and the song. Created by Kevin Killen & Conor McKeanna
- This magnificent 115 year old building, formerly a railway hotel, is the perfect spot for some well-earned pamper and play. There’s a world-leading ESPA Spa on site, offering every therapy you can think of. The globally renowned Royal County Down golf course is right on the doorstep. And the hotel overlooks a long and winding beach – perfect for your little bucket and spade brigade – in the heart of seaside town Newcastle, all framed by the Mourne mountains sweeping down to the sea. Not bad, eh?